I Received A Lovely Email

Monday, May 31, 2010
On Friday I received a lovely email surprise. It was from an Academic Intervention Facilitator in Florida asking permission to reproduce my work so it could be used in the school and possibly in other schools in the district) to help teach the elementary school children to read better. She found 4 of my poems published in Fandangle Online Magazine and wanted reproduce the poems and write questions pertaining to the poems for the students. She also said she appreciated any addition pieces I would be willing to send.

Well, of course I was thrilled my work was being used to promote reading so I said yes and I sent her my acrostic poem, JACK-O-LANTERNS. I'm pleased someone took the time to request permission to copy these pieces. It means a lot to me.

So, to the students of Dundee Elementary School, Florida, I hope you enjoy my poems and please feel free to email me if you have any questions or if you just want to say hi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment