Welcome

Saturday, May 15, 2010
Welcome to my new website. I setup this site on May 15, 2010 to replace my current site http://home.cogeco.ca/~madelinebarr
I needed something a little more dynamic to allow me to easily update with recent news. I found the blog format allowed me to do that.

For those who don't know me, I am Madeline Barr and I'm a writer. I've been published in a number on online magazines and also in print. My favorite people to write for is children. I'm currently working on getting my first picture book published.

I will be using this site to update you on my writing career along with personal posts, accomplishments of my writing friends and things I simply find interesting.



If you have a question or comment please feel free to contact me either by email or by leaving a comment below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment