Dream Soup

Thursday, October 6, 2011
I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamed I received an acceptance letter in the form of soup. Yes, SOUP.

I got it from the mailbox and it was chicken soup with pasta words. As I stirred the soup the pasta words floated around with the chunks of chicken and carrots. The words started to surface so I could actually read them. YOUR was the first word, then SUBMISSION. As I kept stirring the word that had surfaced just bobbled around a bit but didn't move. HAS and BEEN joined the first two words. The next word was long and stared with an A.

ACCEPTED!



I kept stirring thinking it was a joke and waited for the word NOT to pop into place but it never did. I was so happy I stared to cry. 

Then I woke up.
I can come up with a few meanings for this dream but I want to know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    What a cool dream!

  1. Thanks Michelle for your comment. It was an interesting dream.

Post a Comment