Back In The Saddle and Accepted

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

For those of you who follow me on twitter (@MadelineBarr) know my family is number one and, for them, I would put my whole life  and everything else I love on hold. When life smooths out I pickup where I left off and keep on chugging.


I'm back into writing, editing and submitting and couldn't be happier.


I have recently received an acceptance email from Scifiakuest on a horrorku I submitted. It will be published August 2012 in their print edition and I'm pleased.


I'm now working on a cover letter and polishing 2 more poems for submission elsewhere. There is also a 
short story I want to beef up and trim down and get it looking polished for submitting.


I the words of James Brown, "I feel good!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment