How one word helped my writing.

Monday, January 13, 2014
I'm still working on the Start the Year Off Write challenge, however I'm skipped a few days and now I am going back and doing them out of order.

Today, I did David Harrison Boils It All Down to One Word prompt. To be honest, I didn't expect to get much out of it. (sorry David) I'm happy to say, I was wrong. (I'm not sure I should be happy that I was wrong but I am happy with the result. I'm sure David will also be happy that I was wrong.) I followed his prompt by thinking about the word he provided. The word turned into a sentence. Then another and another! Before I knew it I had a piece of writing that I think I can use in MG story I'm writing. If you want to know the word used, read David's post on Shannon Abercromie's blog at http://www.shannonabercrombie.com/david-harrison-boils-it-all-down-to-one-word/

Thanks David!

0 comments:

Post a Comment