Pumpkin Carvings

Monday, October 3, 2011
Quick post.

I love Halloween. One of my favorite things to do is carve the pumpkin. Usually we get 3 pumpkins; one for each of the kids and one for me. We have to get one for me or else I'm hovering over the kids telling them how to carve theirs and that's not good for them or me. I usually carve a fun cartoon character because I have young kids. As they get older I will move to more scary stuff.

Here are 2 pictures of pumpkins I have carved in previous years. I either make my own template or I don't use one at all.. I have also done Tigger and Dora - I'll have to see if I can find the picture of those.

2010 - Tinkerbell


2009 - Elmo

I haven't decided yet what I'm going to do this year. Maybe OSO? Any other suggestions?


UPDATE: November 2013's pumpkin carving was Dory from Finding Nemo.


UPDATE: November 2011's pumpkin carving was Handy Manny. Sorry about the picture quality.

2 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Wow! Those are amazing!

  1. Thanks Laura. I'll be carving one or two on the weekend. I'll be sure to post them too. Good luck with yours. Send me photos when you're finished.

Post a Comment